City Public Links Tournament
MEN (POSTPONED) – NEW DATES: September 29 & 30, 2018
WOMEN – The Women’s Tournament has been cancelled
MEN’S TOURNAMENT – Registration for Men has been re-opened.
36 Hole Stroke Play:
Day 1: Saturday September 29th at Odana Hills Golf Course
Day 2: Sunday September 30th at Yahara Hills Golf Course – East Course
(Must have a valid WSGA Handicap from a public golf course as of 9/15/18 to enter.)
Tee times beginning at 9:00am both days. Tee times for the Sunday round will be determined at the conclusion of the Saturday round based on player performance. Please call Odana (608)266-4724 or Yahara (608)838-3126 after 5:00pm Saturday to receive your Sunday tee time or check the tournament website (found at bottom of this page).
Eligibility Requirements and Other Important Items
- Open to all public course amateur golfers
- Must have a valid WSGA Handicap as of 9/15/18
- High school competitors may only accept the championship trophy due to WIAA regulations regarding Amateur status
- Dress Code: Proper golf attire, including a shirt, slacks or shorts and shoes
- ENTRY DEADLINE: Monday September 24th at 5pm. Late entries not accepted once pairings have been made.
- Entry Fees:
- Non-Loyalty Card Fee: $100
- Loyalty Card Fee: $90
- Loyalty Plus Card Fee: $80
- Season Pass Fee: $60
*Golf cart fees not included. Must pay for cart rental the day of the tournament. Cart rental is optional. Price is $16 per player per day for cart rental.
Men’s registration has been re-opened.
WOMEN’S TOURNAMENT – This event has been cancelled.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE LINKS BELOW: