The new year is a time of celebration as well as a time of reflection. It’s a time to reflect with gratitude on the bounty that surrounds us.
We at the Madison Parks Foundation are filled with gratitude for many things, including:
* 120 years of Madison parks
* Our 266 beautiful parks
* Volunteers that give their time to our parks
* City staff that make care for our parks
* The many donors, like you, who support our parks, making Madison one of the best places to live.
We ask you to consider making a tax-deductible donation to support the work of the Madison Parks Foundation. Donating is easy. You can contribute online by pushing the donate button below or you may also send a donation to the:
Madison Parks Foundation
1402 Wingra Creek Parkway
Madison, WI 53715
Thank you for supporting one our greatest gifts – Madison Parks!
And have a happy new year.
Lovely picket fences have been installed in some of your favorite parks, recognizing your donation. They make great gifts and remembrances while supporting Madison parks.
Pickets start at just $100.
For more ideas on supporting Madison parks, click here
Our parks and open spaces are a part of what makes Madison exceptional. We owe it all to the extraordinary civic effort of people like the Olins, Tenney, Owens and Vilases, who left a legacy for generations to come.
Private support like yours is essential in creating a lasting legacy. We ask you to renew this legacy of support making a year-end tax-deductible gift. You can support the parks in many ways:
- Give a gift to the Area of Greatest Need
- Sponsor an upcoming event
- Show your support with a Picket for Parks
- Honor a loved one with a picnic table, bench or tree