Make a Difference
The Madison Parks Foundation is a private non-profit organization and is independent of the Madison Parks Division. Private support is essential in creating a lasting legacy for generations to come. Gifts to the Madison Parks Foundation General Fund (unrestricted gifts) make the biggest impact because the donation is allocated to the area of greatest need in our parks. Please consider making a gift in one or more of the following ways:
Celebration Gifts – Tributes & Memorials
- For memorial gifts, gifts as a tribute, gifts for a holiday or special occasion.
Join the Legacy Society
- Demonstrate your commitment to the beauty and quality of Madison’s parks system by becoming a Legacy Society member – make an annual gift of $1,000 or more to the Madison Parks Foundation or have a lifetime giving of $25,000 or more to MPF.
Establish a Sustainable or Recurring Gift
- Establishing a sustainable or recurring gift (also called monthly or regular giving) with the Madison Parks Foundation is a great way to show your commitment to the future of our parks! These gifts are pledges for which you can automatically donate a specific amount each month. The authorization could be for a specific length of time or could be for an indefinite period until you elect to discontinue it.
- For instructions on establishing a sustainable or recurring gift, contact Eric Pollock or Jody Hasz of US Bank at 608-252-4486
Match gifts through your company
- Maximize your donation dollars if you company has a matching gift program.
Make a stock transfer
- For wiring instructions or gifts of securities, contact Eric Pollock or Jody Hasz of US Bank at 608-252-4486
Partner with the Parks – Sponsorship Opportunities
- Get your business noticed! Sponsor a Madison parks special event! Throughout the year, Madison Parks hosts events that reach thousands of people. From Ride the Drive to Madison Parks Hayrides, to Family Fun Days at Goodman Pool, there are many opportunities that could be perfect for your business. To discuss your business sponsorship ideas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 608-266-4339.
Have your own fundraiser
- Host an event to raise funds on behalf of Madison Parks. Some examples of these fundraisers are bake sales, garage sales, a 10% off day at a local restaurant or “jeans day” at work. For larger scale fundraisers, one could organize a golf event, an art show or an auction with the proceeds to benefit the Madison Parks Foundation.
Volunteer – Give the gift of time
- Help by volunteering. No experience is necessary and all are welcome. The Madison Parks Division offers opportunities for volunteers to help on projects throughout the city. For more information please call Volunteer Services at 608-266-4711.
- Donate with an estate gift or bequest. It’s a way you can leave a lasting legacy for Madison’s parks. Please visit out Planned Giving page for more information.
If you would like advice or assistance in giving back to the community by supporting the Madison Parks Foundation, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call the Madison Parks Foundation at 608-266-4339.